There are substantial differences in how Millennials view their selves and how they are perceived from a more mature workforce. Where is the
disconnect? Work ethic, loyalty and maturity of today's young talent have come under great scrutiny.
We must drop the negative stereotypes associated with the younger workforce—valid or not—and realize that our success depends on their success.
Our webcast will focus on these characteristics of Generation Y in the workplace
- Career Stage and Future Expectations
- Working hours and location
- Job attractions
- Attitudes toward work and career
- Training, learning and learning styles
- Feedback and open communication
Presented by: Jill Silman